Posted by Charlotte on 12/21/2021 to News
Wednesday Dec 22, 2021
I hope you are "ready" for Christmas and having a relaxing week. But, just in case,we've got new last minute gift ideas. Or just some cool stuff if you're in the mood. ;)
- Playing Cards - in a variety of styles just for stitchers & quilters
- Lighted tweezers
- Telescoping magnet with light
- That Patchwork Place 2022 Calendar which also includes 12 quilt patterns!
- Box full of 40 quilt blocks on cards - The Quilt Builder Card Deck - we're using this in 2022 2nd Saturday
- New! Steady Betty with cool foam on one side and felted wool on the other - a dynamic duo for pressing!
- Jigsaw Puzzles - new styles
We're closing at 2pm on Friday, Christmas Eve.
After a relaxing 2-1/2 days, we'll be back here, Monday morning 12/27 at 10 am, ready to CLEAR OUT MORE FABRIC! The more the merrier!
Yes, rather than count it, we're going to SELL it!
- 1 - 3 yard SHORT BOLT BLOWOUT 35% OFF - starts Monday 12-27, select 1 - 3 yard bolts - must take the whole thing - SAVE 35%! INSTORE only.
- SALE FABRICS now $4.97 - any $7.97/yd sale fabrics will now be $4.97/yard - 1 yard minimum cuts! ONLINE starting Sunday 26th - CLICK HERE
- CHRISTMAS FABRICS continue ON SALE!
- SPECIAL "1-A-DAY" SALES start Monday 12/27. ONE LINE 50% OFF each day - ONLY FOR 1 DAY!
After Christmas, INVENTORY REDUCTION SALE!
I'm going to offer fabrics, on special, 50% off, for one day only, 5 days in a row!
The deal is, they will only be 50% off for one day. Online & in the store.
Each day will be a different line of fabric, as follows, starting the Monday AFTER CHRISTMAS:
Monday Dec 27 - KATIE JANE, range of charming florals and small ditzy prints, makes this group perfect for scrappy projects
Tuesday Dec 28 - TRINKETS, very special reproductions, perfect prints for scrappy quilts, or use as a repeat to tie together scrappy patchwork, by Kathy Hall
Wednesday Dec 29 - BACK OF THE CHUTES, cowboys riding broncos and western designs, by Hugh Cabot
Thursday Dec 30 - CAMILLA, the perfect collection for a cottage in the country with the look of lived-in beauty
Friday Dec 31 - INVERNO, the fiery blender by Giuseppe Ribaudo, aka Guicy Giuce
Add to your calendars now so you don't miss these deals!
Orders will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
No pre-orders. Sale prices will not be honored on orders placed before the designated day of the sale. However, feel free to purchase at regular price, if you realize you need it now! All limited to stock on hand.
The store opens at 10 am each morning. Early morning web orders will be cut before we open, then we'll do our best to keep it in order and update the web site with available inventory as best we can. This can get tricky at times, but we'll do our best.
Looking forward to 2022, we have 2nd SATURDAY, Kim Diehl RIVERSIDE KNOLL sew along, and NIGHT SKY sew along, and more.
The new shipment of WILLIAM MORRIS fabric is generating lots of excitement. Click here to see them online.
The NIGHT SKY sew along (my exclusive fabric selection shown here) will be fun. Julie of Jaybird Quilts will be leading it online. There are size and layout options. We've put together 16 fat quarters to do the quilt shown above, but you could also buy more than one bundle to make it larger, or we're happy to help you gather other fat quarters.
All of us here at Charlotte's Sew Natural wish you a very special time and a Merry Christmas!
Thank you for all your continuing support and encouragement,
I hope you have a healthy, safe & happy holiday weekend.
PS - Holiday hours: Friday 12/24 open 10 am to 2 pm, Friday 12/31 open 10 am to 3 pm.
Closed Saturday 12/25 & Saturday 1/1/2022.
Regular hours: Mon - Fri 10 am - 5 pm, Saturdays 10 am - 4 pm