Each month we will be making a different block that finishes 12 inches square.
Different options for using the blocks in quilts will be presented.
Each month a different kit will be available in the selected colorway. These will not include background fabric. That is your choice! You need 3/4 yds for all 12 blocks. Use a variety or all the same. Your choice!
The monthly blocks are $5, or if you purchase it in the month of issue, it is half-price, and if you come to class, you show us your block made from the previous month's kit, your next block kit is FREE!
You are encouraged to be creative, adding or subtracting fabrics to make your blocks unique.
The first SECOND SATURDAY in 2022 is January 8th.
Enroll before then, so we'll have your first block kit(s) ready!
Doors open at 8:45 am, lock at 9 am and class starts promptly! Class will be done by 9:45 am.
- Enrollment fee $10 (non-refundable)
- Purchase of Quilt Builder Card Deck $14.95 (each person must have their own set)
- Select from 3 colorways: Shades of Purple, Amish Sunset, Morris Bungalow
- Purchase fabric to be used as the background in each block
- Monthly block kits will include 2 to 5 fabrics needed to make a 12" finished block ($2.50 month of issue, $5 each later)
- Earn FREE block kits when you show up at the next month's class with your finished block
- New for '22: Register for 1, 2 or 3 colorways! If you register for 3 ($10 each), get 3 blocks made, show them in class, you get 3 kits for free! (must be different colors, tell us in comments your additional color choice(s))